Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Letter In Response




Sharon Osbourne decided that she should defend her daughter and she's wrote a letter in response to the open letter from Lady GaGa in LittleMonsters.com.

Read the letter from Sharon O. here.

I don't need to comment, but I will.
This letter from Sharon O. only attacks Lady GaGa, while the letter from our Mother Monster criticizes a work based on bullying (Kelly Osbourne work on E! with the Fashion Police) and tells the truth about the real GaGa's fans, us, Little Monsters.(GaGa's words: "While some of my fans have learning to do, most of them share the same values as I, and it's what bonds us together. And that bond is strong.")
Sharon O. also asks in her letter: "Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?".
I think we know who really wants publicity with these events, right Little Monsters?
Stay strong and PAWS UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment. Thanks!!!